Friday, August 20, 2010

Expanding the honeyband product line

Hey girls! Hopefully everyone has had a chance to check out my Etsy shop by now. If not here is the link again:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/lovehoneybands

Headbands have been really successful so I'm planning on expanding my product line to hair pins with a range of flower sizes, knit berets and hats with flower adornments, and possibly scarves and little gloves for the fall and winter seasons. I have even entertained the idea of home accessories like decorative pillows and picture frames. Lately, I have dabbled in making jewelry with these cool charms and trinkets I've eyed while shopping for buttons and things for my headbands. I would love to hear your feedback. Feel free to shoot me an email or a message with any suggestions or things you'd want to see! So stay tuned and be sure to keep checking my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment